We are premier developer and publisher of ATV in Russia.
Our production siteis located in Cherepovets, Vologda region. After establishing the Pelec label in 2005 the company quickly became one of the most popular markers of ATV. Beginnings in 2010, ATV are exported to Europe and the CIS, which is a direct confirmation of the high quality of our products.
During the field test cycle from 2005 to 2007, ATVs design changed and modernized and beginning of 2008 ATV "Pelec" with the then 12 horsepower engine was launched in limited production.
Over the few years the company has design several models of off-road vehicles, that helps to extend the scope of ATV «Pelec». Today all of them put into mass production. The company continues to work on expanding its model range and improved consumer properties of its all-terrain vehicles.
Flexible production, our own design office and modern techniques (computer-aided design and three-dimensional modeling), allowing us to respond quickly to market demands:
· constantly upgrade the products;
· rapidly deploy new custom options and attachments;
· develop and adapt our product to a specific customer.
The new models of ATV are upgraded the long-term tests in natural conditions in the forests and swamps of the Vologda region. Snow in the winter, complex terrain areas, swamps, rivers, large temperature fluctuations (in the summer to +35 degrees Celsius, and in winter up to - 40 degrees) allows adapting our ATVs for comfortable use in a wide range of climatic conditions.
Delivery geography of ATV «Pelec» covers the all entire Russia territory – from Kaliningrad to Kamchatka, from Naryan-Mar to Sochi. Also we supply our ATVs abroad in Belarus, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Poland.
The quality of our products is constantly growing:
· At the industry implemented and successfully working modern quality management system;
· our industry are certified according to ISO 9001: 2008 (the world's leading auditor in quality - the German company DQS).
All products are compliant with:
· Russian GOST;
· The technical requirements of the customs Union.
· We strive to create unique products and forming an exclusive offer for our existing and new customers.